Health-Trends is a new knowledge partner of Frontiers Health and supports the conference with content contributions on digital health from Switzerland.
Frontiers Health has been designed to provide a unique experiential platform to learn, exchange and get inspired. It is the health vertical of Frontiers Conferences, creating engaging conference experiences for 10 years, home of innovation and all things digital. Frontiers Health was launched in 2016 in Berlin, the main digital health ecosystem and one of the coolest digital health start-up hubs in Europe.
About the Conference this Year
This year the conference will take place from November 12-13 in a blended format (physical in Berlin and virtual). The organizers are expecting more than 600+ delegates from 30 countries, 100+ speakers, 80+ investors and over 150 startups. Learn more about the conference here: https://www.frontiers.health/
Conference activities will explore guiding themes inspired to healthcare trends and innovation topics in multiple engaging formats. Amongst other things, the following topics are in focus:
- Digital Therapeutics (DTx)
- Breakthrough innovations
- Scientific and Clinical Validation
- Business Models and Reimbursement
- Strategic Partnerships
- Digital Transformation
- Funding, M&A, path to value
- Health Insurance Innovation
Various formats are planned, including:
- Talks / Panels: Talks and panels are designed to help sparking innovative ideas and fostering networking and the formation of potential new partnerships
- Start-up Discovery: 10-minute start-up pitches plus Expert Panel Q&A / discussion. 20 companies divided by maturity stage will present (50% selected and 50% invited). Opportunity to discover innovative seed stage and A/B+ round companies.
- Deep–Dive: 30-minute interactive session for mature start-up to provide an in-depth presentation including demo aiming at fostering deals and convergent partnerships.
- Masterclass / Workshop: 30 to 120 minutes per event up to 80/100 people upon invite or registration. Hands-on, in-depth learning opportunities, peer learning.
As a foretaste of the conference in November, an online event on “fight the pandemic” was recently held. Among other things, the event focused on the topics such as health innovations to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic, Policy frameworks in light of Covid-19, the future trends in the health world after the pandemic.
Our Knowledge Partnership
Health-Trends and the organizers of Frontiers Health have now agreed on a knowledge partnership, in which Health-Trends will provide, among other things, the latest insights on digital health from Switzerland.
“The partnership with Frontiers Health is an exciting opportunity for Health-Trends to draw attention to our vibrant digital health scene outside of Switzerland. We look forward to working with Frontiers Health and to interesting discussions on-site at the digital health hotspot Berlin.”
Matthias Mettler, Co-Initiator of Health-Trends
We are looking forward to an exciting cooperation and see you in November in Berlin. If you have any questions about the content partnership, please contact the Health-Trends Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.